Me, Cookie Monster, it’s going to be the one this week will explain to you the post. My friend Esther, had work, work, work so she let me write in her blog. Me excited because Me knows there are a bunch of good folks out there who like her and who love her. She’s a good monster as Elmo and I. But, there are some naughty kids who do not deserve cookies at all. Bad boys, girls too.
Well, Me had to resist to do not eat cupcakes before to share it with you. They are made with chocolate chip cookies! Ahhhhh! Me cannot, Me cannot resist anymore.
Ingredients: (2 dozen cupcakes)
– Cookie Batter
– 1 1/2 cups GF flour
– 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
– 1/2 cup vegetal shortening, softened
– 1/4 cup white sugar
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
– 1 egg
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
– Cupcake Batter
– 3 cups GF flour
– 3 cups sugar
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 1/3 cups water
– 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 500gr vegetal cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
250gr chocolate for melting (your choice chocolate)
Easy version: Nutella hahaha
How To DO it:
1. First go cookies, after… Ohhh Me cannot wait…. The rest. Whisk the three first things of the first list. It means: 1. flour, 2. baking soda, 3. salt. In other bowl beat vegetal shortening with the two types of sugar until it looks like a cream. Mix the powder mixture to this and after add all the chocolate chips that you can. Mix it again. Me resisting, no eat. No eat… Take a spoon and separate the batter in 1 spoon ball sizes. Then, chill and freeze 2 hours.
2. Frosting needs to chill too. So now goes this. Ask your parents to put a pot on the stove and warm the vegetal cream. It’s like the non-vegetal one but made with soy beans. Dissolve sugar and melt chocolate. Once everything looking like hot chocolate without marshmallows. Let it chill a bit then beat it until it will come whipped chocolate cream. Chill, a lot…
3. Cupcake. Mix dry ingredients. Beat eggs 1, 2, 3. And add water and canola oil. Beat again, add dry things and mix. That’s it, not chocolate chip.
4. Warm your oven 200ªC (350ºF). Me don’t know exactly what this means but Cookie Monster trust Esther. In a baking sheet add cupcake liners put one cookie ball in each liner. No, Me are not eating them! I am good… Fill half of the cupcake liner with the cupcake batter. Bake it for 20 minutes. If there are so many chocolate chip cookie balls you can bake cookies and after use them for top the cupcakes. Cannot Me eat them yet?
5. Me so impatient. This process of cook cookies is longer than the three movies of the Lord of the Rings. It’s so much waiting. Cupcakes have not chilled yet but I think I can frost them. Wait. Why is the frosting melting on the cupcakes? It’s okay. I know how to fix it. NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Me, Cookie Monster, is a good chef. Not so good as my friend Esther. I only know how to prepare cookies and to eat them but I am a good friend. Me shares recipe with you. Me share the Cookie Monster Cupcakes in a picture. Good luck!